The function of emulsifying tank is to dissolve one or more materials (water-soluble solid, liquid or gel, etc.) in another liquid phase, and make its hydration into a relatively stable emulsion. Widely used in cooking oil, powder, sugar and other raw materials such as emulsification mixing, some coatings, paint emulsification and dispersion also use emulsifying tank, especially suitable for some difficult sol type additives such as CMC, xanthan gum, etc.
Emulsifying tank is suitable for the production of cosmetics, medicine, food, chemistry, dyeing, printing ink and other industrial products, especially for materials with high matrix viscosity and high solid content to make emulsifying more effective.
(1) Industrial cosmetic products: face cream, lotion, lipstick, shampoo, etc
(2) Pharmaceutical industrial products: ointments, syrups, eye medicines, antibiotics, etc
(3) Industrial food products: jam, cream, margarine, etc
(4) Chemical industrial products: chemical drugs, synthetic adhesives, etc
(5) Dyeing industrial products: pigments, titanium oxide, etc
(6) Printing ink: color ink, resin ink, newspaper ink, etc
(7) Others: pigments, waxes, coatings, etc
Tank size, heating parts, double stirring parts, speed requirements can be customized.
Device parameter list