Sanitary magnetic filter
Strong magnetic filter by using high coercive force of magnetic materials with block mesh, adsorption is ten times the general magnetic materials, with fluid flow in an instant impact or high flow velocity condition, the ability of the micron grade ferromagnetism pollutants, and can overcome down under the big impact of ferromagnetic contaminants to be adsorbed, avoiding the hydraulic components of card dead or friction wear, prolong the service life of hydraulic components and hydraulic system, enhance the reliability of the hydraulic system
Magnetic filter features
1. The table can reach up to 12,000 Gauss and is composed of permanent magnetic bars;
2. Remove 0.5~60 m of fine particles and impurities that can not be seen by the naked eye;
3. The surface smoothness of the magnetic filter can meet our requirements for food grade;
4. Good iron removal performance and strong adsorption capacity, convenient for cleaning iron filings;
5, its material USES high-performance Ndfeb, compared with the general magnetic material, its magnetic force is higher than 5~20 times.
The filter produced by our company has the advantages of compact structure, large filtration capacity, small pressure loss, wide range of application, easy maintenance, low price and so on. Its main applicable materials are:
Chemical, petrochemical production of mildly corrosive materials, such as: water, oil, ammonia, hydrocarbon and so on.
Corrosive materials in chemical production, such as caustic soda, soda, concentrated sulfuric acid, carbonic acid, aldehyde acid, etc.
Low temperature materials in refrigeration, such as liquid methane, liquid ammonia, liquid oxygen and various refrigerants.
Food, pharmaceutical production has hygienic requirements of materials, such as: beer, beverages, dairy products, syrup, etc.
Interface: Flange, live connection, quick loading
Lead time: 8 working days
1. During cleaning, the removed magnetic bar cover shall not be placed on the metal object to prevent damage to the bar.
2. The magnetic rod must be placed in a clean place. There should be no water in the sleeve pipe of the magnetic rod.